January 21, 2009

More Alton Brown stuff for show and tell

Before Christmas I showed my legions of readers (lol) a sneak peak of my collection of Alton Brown related items. And that was just the stuff related to him, not the cooking equipment I've purchased over the years based on his recommendation.

Well, the other day I was cleaning off my desk at home and saw my AB article notebook! Yep, I have a 3-ring binder full of articles on Alton. Most are articles from Internet e-zines. There are a few I've found from article databases. Mostly, when I can't find the actual publication.


I also forgot to talk about in the video (and take a pic of) the little cards I've recieved from the Opryland Hotel event both years. If I were a scrapbooker, there would be tons of pages to make. Thankfully, I'm not that... um... err... obsessed.

4 comments:

MysteryWriter said...

Yeah, right!!! Not that obsessed!!!

EB said...

HA! I say make a scrapbook!! LOL

Mise En Place said...

I do have ticket stubs and other goodies. An AB scrapbook... hmmm

Pluff Mudder said...

Go for it girl! LOL